Delivery and returns
Delivery is free everywhere in France and Europe.
If the jewel you wish to order is available in our stock in the right size, we will be able to send it to you within 48h in France and within 72h in Europe, through our secure transport partner. If the jewel is not available in stock, it will be made for you in our French workshop. The manufacturing and delivery time is 6 to 8 weeks on average.
If you wish to add an engraving to your jewel, the delivery time is 2 weeks.
You can contact our customer service at +33 1 42 33 82 51 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will inform you about the availability in stock of the parts of your choice and confirm the delivery time.
We guarantee that your jewellery piece will be sent securely by a specialized transporter. We have selected our couriers for their reliability and their seriousness. This delivery is completely secure and your jewellery is insured right to its arrival at its delivery address of your choice.
Moreover, for additional security, JEM’s name never appears on the package.
We are aware that buying jewellery can be tricky. This is why we offer you the possibility to exchange or return your piece JEM free of charge, except for personalized and engraved pieces, which would not be suitable and we will refund you the totality of your purchase.
You need to contact us before, in order to organize the return of your piece of jewellery and the refund. We'll guide you with the process to follow:
+ (33) 1 42 33 82 51.
Exchanges & return conditions
1. The piece must have been bought on JEM's website, at JEM's store or through JEM's client service.
2. You have 14 days to return the JEM part you wish to exchange or be reimbursed for. This deadline extends to January 31st, 2023 for all Christmas gifts. If you need a longer period, for example for a gift at a date earlier than the date of your purchase, you can inform us beforehand at the time of your order. We will study with you a personalized delay.
3. The jewellery must not have been personalized and/or engraved.
3. The jewellery piece must be returned in perfect state, not worn, damaged or soiled.
4. The jewellery piece must be returned in its box and original packaging.
5. No refund wiil be granted before we receive and control the jewellery piece.
All our jewellery pieces arrive in a JEM jewellery box. We offer you the possibility to join a personal / gift message for each item in your order. All you need is to specifiy your request during the order process
Free delivery and returns
Free delivery, exchanges and returns in France and Europe
+ 33 1 42 33 82 51
Book an appointment
Discover our creations during an appointment in store or video